This list is a compilation of our personal favorites, reader recommendations, and top sellers from the Facentials store to make a list for the Top B3 Vitamin reviewed in 2021.
Today there are hundreds of B3 Vitamins to choose from. And we know how there are different factors people judge a product on.
So, after researching dozens and dozens of them, we were able to break them down to our Top B3 Vitamins in 2021.
*Note*: This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- 🥇Top B3 Vitamin in 2021
- Get Your PDF on Charcoal Detox
🥇Top B3 Vitamin in 2021
MaryRuth Organics B3 Vitamin
Garden of Life B3 Vitamin
Garden of Life Raw B3 Vitamin
Nutrafitz Naturals B3 Vitamin
Naturelo B3 Vitamin
Bronson B3 Vitamin
MegaFood B3 Vitamin
Pure Synergy B3 Vitamin
Nutrigold B3 Vitamin
Solgar B3 Vitamin
1. MaryRuth Organics B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 365+ Positive Reviews
- SUPERIOR VITAMIN B COMPLEX - Formulated by Health Educator, Nutritional Consultant & Culinary Chef MaryRuth Ghiyam, this unique, liquid b complex formula is designed for easy absorption & assimilation to ensure that your body gets the essential B vitamins that it needs. It contains crucial B vitamins, such as B3 (Niacin), B6 - pyridoxine B7 (Biotin), B9 (Folate) & B12, each with its own unique role in providing phenomenal benefits for living a more zestful, healthy life!
- B VITAMINS ARE CRUCIAL - B Vitamins are vital for maintaining good health! MaryRuth’s Liquid B Complex contains essential B vitamins that will deliver significant benefits to your body. These key B vitamins promote cardiovascular health, healthy hair, skin & nails, muscle growth & aid in red blood cell development. While they support metabolism, immune function & nervous system health, they also boost energy, improve mood, reduce symptoms of depression, promote brain health & so much more!
- EASY TO TAKE LIQUID SUPPLEMENT - Since B vitamins are water-soluble, your body doesn’t store them so it’s important to replenish your body with them daily. MaryRuth’s Liquid B Complex is the perfect solution for doing that! This B complex vitamin comes in a delicious pomegranate cherry flavor & delivers pure, essential B vitamins in a highly absorbable & quick-acting form. Made for men, women & children, the whole family can reap the benefits of this natural Vitamin B Complex supplement!
"I'm not good at taking vitamins, but I read the health benefits of vitamin b, so I decided to give it a try. It ended up working well because I am able to take this consistently. Maybe it's because the dropper is so easy and I don't mind the flavor. It is quite sweet, but I have a glass of water right after. I stopped counting the 15 drops and now I just know the level it needs to be in the dropped for the proper dosage.
In terms of benefits that I noticed after taking it consistently for one and a half months, the only thing I could really tell was my increased energy. I don't have caffeine that much but when I took this vitamin b, I really noticed my energy throughout the day and into the late evening. Thus for me, I have to take it in the early morning so it doesn't keep me awake at night." - Joe
2. Garden of Life B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 138+ Positive Reviews
- ONCE DAILY VITAMIN: Get 100% DV and more of all the B vitamins in one convenient pill
- ENERGY SUPPLEMENT: Use our b-complex with all eight essential B vitamins to bump up energy and support metabolism and stress response
- HEART HEALTH: Combine our b vitamin complex, containing 400mcg (100%DV) of folate with vitamins B6 and B-12 for a healthy heart
- HEALTHY HAIR & NAILS: We added 300mcg of biotin to our b complex to help build new red blood cells and promote hair growth/health and nails health
- ORGANIC B-COMPLEX: Our non-GMO vitamin b tablets are made from real organic powdered fruits, vegetables and herbs that have been concentrated ; No Magnesium Stearate
"I got these B-complex vitamins after my doctor recommended taking B vitamin complex as I was low in B12 and was experiencing tingling and burning sensations in hands and leg. My doctor said that these would go away once I build up on B-vitamins. I wanted something wholesome and organic and NOT synthetic. I received these today. I’m already taking MyKind Organic Women vitamins and they have been a tremendous help with obtaining B12. However, B-Complex provide a more whole dose of B vitamins. I don’t have much to say as I just got them but will definitely provide an update on how they are working for me. I will say that the taste of my B-complex is much better than myKind Women vitamin, it appears to dissolve well. The tablet is pretty large, well any tablet size is pretty big for me as I have been breaking tablets since I started consuming them. I tend to break tablets in half and swallow them by small pieces, but most of the time I chew them a few times before I swallow. I wish they were much cheaper as $19.99 is quite a lot for a 30/day supply. That’s about $239.88/year if you buy every month. That’s my biggest complaint so far, is the cost. However, I love that they are wholesome, organic, non-gmo, gluten-free, and vegan. I will follow up later after I’m either half way done or done with my B-complex vitamins to provide a review of its efficiency." - Yasmin
3. Garden of Life Raw B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 933+ Positive Reviews
- B COMPLEX VITAMINS: Our vitamin b complex provides mental and physical energy, supports blood health, heart health, immune system health and healthy stress response
- ENERGY SUPPLEMENT: Use our b complex with vitamins B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B 12, folate and biotin to bump up energy and support metabolism and stress response
- HEART HEALTH: Combine our b vitamin complex, containing 400mcg (100percentageDV) of folate with vitamins B6 and B 12 for a healthy heart
- PROBIOTICS AND ENZYMES: Our plant based b complex includes a RAW probiotic and enzyme blend for digestive support and vegetable blend for additional nutritional support
"No upset stomachThese are the very first B-complex vitamins I taken in my nearly 40 years of supplementing that don’t make me feel sick or upset my stomach regardless of if they’re taken on a full or EMPTY stomach Worth every penny as I was taking the B-vitamins I require separetely to avoid internal upset as EVERY B-complex to date has not agreed with my system. The ease of digestion but especially the ease of excretion of the B’s my body does not need makes Vitamin Code’s B-Complex superior to all others I have ingested to date. Others have also created unwanted hormonal fluxs and these are agreeing with my body so well" - D
4. Nutrafitz Naturals B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 332+ Positive Reviews
- OUR VITAMIN B COMPLEX: Natural organic ingredients & nothing synthetic (as Folic Acid). Not all B's are alike & unlike many B vitamin products ours contains the active forms of the vitamins for greater bioavailability. Our high potency B vitamins provide multisystem support for blood health, heart health, adrenal and nervous system. Also a Co-enzyme b complex with PROBIOTICS and ENZYMES for additional digestive support. The highest quality & the only one you will ever need
- ENERGY SUPPLEMENT & CELLULAR ENERGY SUPPORT: B 12 vitamin, Thiamin (vitamin B1), Riboflavin (vitamin B2), Niacin - Niacinamide (vitamin B3), Pantothenic Acid (vitamin B5), Pyridoxine (vitamin B6), Folate & Biotin (vitamin B7), play an important role in cellular energy production, in the conversion of carbohydrates into energy and in the metabolism of fats and protein. It can help counter fatigue, supports metabolism, energy and weight loss
- VEGAN B12 FOR HEART HEALTH: Our complete B-complex vitamins includes methyl b12 - Pure L Methyl folate - 400mcg (L5 MTHF, 100% DV) with vitamin B 12 Methylcobalamin and B6 vitamin 50mg ( b6 p5p ) for a healthy heart. Most B vitamins are not stored in the body and must be acquired daily from the diet in order to maintain optimal health. Supplementing with active B vitamins are important to everyone especially those with compromised liver function, digestive disturbances, or poor enzyme function
"I think that this supplement has made a difference in my energy level. In the past, I had taken a B- Complex and then stopped for a couple of years. I read many reviews on a number of B- Complex supplements before deciding on this brand. I absolutely have more pep in my step after being on this for a few weeks. The true test will be in the fall when daylight hours become shorter. That is when my energy level normally drops." - Sektat
5. Naturelo B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 207+ Positive Reviews
- EFFECTIVE: Supports Energy Metabolism - Helps Maintain Immune System Health - Supports Heart and Nervous System Health - Folate is Essential for Pregnant Women
- HIGH POTENCY: Uses the Active forms of Folate (5-Methyl Folate), B6 (P-5-P) and B12 (Methylcobalamin), which Do Not Require Conversion and Can Be Used Directly by the Body. Capsules Also Offer Better Absorption than Tablets.
- PLANT BASED: No Animal Derived Ingredients - Vegan & Vegetarian - With Organic Fruits and Vegetables
- PURE: Non GMO. Gluten Free. Does NOT Contain Soy, Dairy, Yeast, Eggs, Corn, Nuts, Caffeine, Additives, Preservatives, or Coloring.
"I wanted to wait a while before I reviewed this to see if I noticed any physical/mental changes. It’s been about a month of taking this and I can honestly say I feel more energy and less depression, which is what I had hoped for. My hair is growing faster (falling out less, too) and my skin is clearing up (initially I broke out but I stuck to it and am leveling out). I find myself getting more done throughout the day and just in general feeling better. It hasn’t been a drastic change, just a light boost that was much needed. I appreciate that it is vegan, it actually smells good and is easy to swallow." - Seeka Kinsey
6. Bronson B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 441+ Positive Reviews
- CONTAINS ALL B VITAMINS: B1, B2, B3, B6, Folic Acid, B12, Biotin, Pantothanic Acid. Manufactured at FDA cGMP registered facility. Laboratory tested NON-GMO, Gluten Free and Soy Free.
- SUSTAINED RELEASE + ENERGY: Slowly releases over 6-8 hours to provide a steady balanced stream of B vitamins (Vitamin B2, B3, B6, B9, B12). Maintain healthy energy levels throughout the day.
- EXTRA POTENT SOURCE OF B-COMPLEX VITAMINS - Our extra strength formula contains all the essential B Vitamins in just one tablet. If you'd rather take your B Vitamins (like B 12 & 6) together to maximize the benefits, trust Bronson brand! Since 1960 Bronson offers one of the most effective and powerful Vitamin B-Complex formulas available.
"Bought this product because my other vitamin B supplement would flush from my system within a few hours (vitamins B are water soluble, hence the reason for the sustained release). Well, the proof is in the potty. These make my urine neon-discolored for at least 12 hours, and it's not the dehydrated type of discoloration either. So you can tell that the sustained release is working." - rberg89
7. MegaFood B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 438+ Positive Reviews
- PROMOTES HEALTHY ENERGY LEVELS: A balanced ratio of B complex vitamins delivered with nourishing whole foods helps convert food into cellular energy and support nervous system health
- GET-UP-AND-GO: Put a little pep in your step with nourishing real food like organic kale, broccoli and brown rice; Assists in the conversion of food into energy
- TAKE ANY TIME OF DAY: Take 1 tablet any time of day, even on an empty stomach (though you may prefer to take it in the morning to start your day off right); Suitable for vegan and vegetarian diets
"I had initially given this a bad review because the 2nd bottle I had ordered came opened. However, I just received an unopened bottle in the mail (I assume to replace the opened one I returned today). I was surprised to see it because I thought I was getting a refund. Anyway, this is a great product. The first bottle I received was intact and not opened. After taking it a few days I could really tell a difference in my energy and concentration level. I feel like it helped my mood too. I'm 46 year old female if this helps anyone. I do recommend this product. It does what it says." - Stephenie
8. Pure Synergy B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 219+ Positive Reviews
- Provides a whole-food source of all eight B vitamins + choline, inositol, and PABA
- Supports and balances your energy, metabolism, mood, and nervous system
- Take as a B “boost” with your multivitamin or on its own to balance a high-stress lifestyle
- Activated with enzymes and probiotics for enhanced bioavailability; can be taken with or without food and is gentle on the most sensitive stomachs
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients; Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free.
"I have been taking these supplements for almost 2 weeks now. The kicker, the first day upon taking 1/2 a caplet with some kefir, within 15 min I could feel them working! I had more sustained, focused, calm energy vs scattered jittery energy and I also felt more upbeat than usual, happy for no reason and they did not bother my stomach either! I have since upped them to 1/2 in am and 1/2 at noon before a meal to help in digestion, my pee still turned bright yellow regardless, which just means that I have utilized all my body needs and the rest filters out through my urine. I have not taken before bedtime as I feel like that would prevent a good nights sleep due to the energy boost you get from them. I have done much research on vitamin B complex and this product is very high quality and really works. Great for all sorts of issues from nervous system problems: circulation/rebuilding neurological pathways to treating M.S by rebuilding myelin sheath, to digestive issues, headaches, depression, anxiety, insomnia, liver detox, complexion: hair, skin & nails, varicose veins, spider veins, immune booster, cell nourishment, blood builder/purifier, metabolism/fat burner, hormone regulator for PCOS & thyroid, anti-inflammatory and much, much more! Vitamin B-complex is one of the essential vitamins our body must have in order to function properly, most people are deficient in one of more of these vitamins, the body only stores one type of B vitamin, B12 and the rest the body relies on getting regularly through food. Did you know that some diseases like Crohn's has exactly the same symptoms as B12 deficiency and some has been corrected through supplementation as well as ADHD and Autism! I generally do not have time to write lengthy reviews but this one is worth speaking about. I bought these after much research and especially because of the reviews I've read on here. I definitely recommend this product!!! Thank you for helping correct some life long problems that doctors were not able to help me with!" - B
9. Nutrigold B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 21+ Positive Reviews
- Synergistic complex of B Vitamins sourced from either organic fruits and vegetable or cultured in nutritional yeast (S. cerevisiae)
- Combination of fermented and whole-food forms of B Vitamins that are highly bio-available and easily assimilated by the body
- Safe, gentle, and nourishing without the metallic aftertaste associated with synthetic isolates of B Vitamins - can be taken on an empty stomach
- No magnesium stearate, stearic acid, dioxides, sulfates, artificial ingredients, or preservatives Verified free of allergens by an independent, third-party lab Verified free of GMOs by the Non-GMO Project Product Verification Program Certified vegan and kosher Manufactured to stringent cGMP standards
"This is the best natural b complex I have used. Most B complex vitamins is rushed through your body with very little being absorbed however this B complex is absorbed in your body and your urine doesn’t come out as bright yellow-orange as others which shows that it is a better quality. I was told by an herbalist to include vitamin C when I take this to maximize absorption as well and I plan to do so. This is a great brand I use other vitamins from them too." - Danielle
10. Solgar B3 Vitamin
Features & Benefits
- Over 367+ Positive Reviews
- Helps Convert Food Into Energy; Solgar B-Complex 100 Vegetable Capsules provide the B Complex vitamins your body needs for the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats and proteins into energy
- Supports Cardiovascular And Nervous System Health; Just one capsule a day with a meal helps provide the recommended doses of Vitamin B1, B2, B3 and B6, all which support heart & nervous system health
- A Vegan Friendly Way To Get Vitamin B Complex; Solgar "100" is specially formulated to be suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets
- Non GMO, Kosher, Halal And Certified Gluten Free; Solgar B-Complex Vegetable Capsules are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, sodium, artificial flavor and sweetener
"I’ve been using Solgar’s B Compex 100 for 6 months. I wasn’t sure if it was really helpful until I tried another less expensive B Complex but lower mg/element. Within about 1 week I began to get my migraine headaches back almost nightly! Not sure if that’s what made the difference but the B2 level was considerably lower in the new brand and I have read that you need at least 75mg to help with migraine prevention.
I have just ordered another Solgar B-Complex 100. I will let you know if it reduces the migraines" - Rebecca Grenier