This list is a compilation of our personal favorites, reader recommendations, and top sellers from the Facentials store to make a list for the Top 10 Multivitamin Supplements reviewed in 2020.
Today there are hundreds of Multivitamin Supplements to choose from. And we know how there are different factors people judge a product on.
So, after researching dozens and dozens of them, we were able to break them down to our Top 10 Multivitamin Supplements in 2020.
*Note*: This content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- Top 10 Multivitamin Supplements in 2020
- 1. Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin Supplement
- 2. Garden of Life Multivitamin Supplement
- 3. Inessa Wellness Multivitamin Supplement
- 4. Abundant Earth Labs Multivitamin Supplement
- 5. MegaFood Multivitamin Supplement
- 6. MaryRuth Organics Multivitamin Supplement
- 7. New Chapter Multivitamin Supplement
- 8. Pure Synergy Multivitamin Supplement
- 9. MaryRuth Organics Kids Multivitamin Supplement
- 10. Dr Diane Amore Multivitamin Supplement
- Get Your PDF on Charcoal Detox
Top 10 Multivitamin Supplements in 2020
Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin Supplement
Garden of Life Multivitamin Supplement
Inessa Wellness Multivitamin Supplement
Abundant Earth Labs Multivitamin Supplement
MegaFood Multivitamin Supplement
MaryRuth Organics Multivitamin Supplement
New Chapter Multivitamin Supplement
Pure Synergy Multivitamin Supplement
MaryRuth Organics Kids Multivitamin Supplement
Dr Diane Amore Multivitamin Supplement
1. Naturelo Whole Food Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 27+ Positive Reviews
- Supports Immunity. Boosts Metabolism & Energy. Supports Heart, Brain & Eye Health. Reduces Inflammation & Stress. Promotes Healthy Immune Response & Wellness. Aids Vision, Digestion & Bone Strength.
- Vitamin C from Acerola Cherry (not Synthetic Ascorbic Acid), Vegan D3 from Lichen, B12 as Methylcobalamin, Active B6, Folate (not Folic Acid), B Complex Fermented in Probiotics, K2 MK-7. Minerals: Plant-Based Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Selenium, Zinc & Potassium
- Wholefood Antioxidants: Turmeric/Curcumin, Ginger, Ginkgo Biloba, Grapeseed, Resveratrol, Green Tea, Ceylon Cinnamon, Lycopene, Lutein, Rutin, Astaxanthin & CoQ10 ★ Herbs, Digestive Enzymes, High Potency Ingredients & Raw Nutrients
"First time I took the full dose and I experienced severe stomach pain. However, I also experienced renewed energy, clarity of mind, and felt overall just better. So the next day, I took two morning and two at night and had no pain at all. I continue to feel improvement throughout my body. I like that these vitamins come from food sources and have better bioavailability for absorption. I’m not wasting money on additional supplements that other vitamins don’t provide." - Britney
2. Garden of Life Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 346+ Positive Reviews
- ONE DAILY MEN'S: Specially formulated men's multivitamin with prostate support made from nutritious and organic whole foods
- VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Once a day multivitamin for men with 15 vitamins and minerals at 100percentage DV or higher
- PROSTATE SUPPLEMENT: my kind's vegan multivitamin for men includes selenium for prostate health, B vitamins for energy and heart health, and D3 vitamin from lichen
- METHYLCOBALAMIN: Keep your energy and metabolism up with 300percentage Daily Value of Vitamin B12
"You have probably experienced taking a multivitamin and wondering if you are paying a great deal of money for pretty urine. That is caused by the excretion of those expensive ingredients through your kidneys, making the output quite colorful.
That did not happen with this vitamin! Physiologically, the urine remains light lemon colored, which is ideal, by the way. This shows that the ingredients are metabolized in the liver, so the body is actually treating the vitamins as food and not as chemicals.
I have never NOT experienced the “pretty urine” occurance, and just expect it to happen when taking an oral vitamin supplement. My perception of Garden of Life products is extremely positive, and this enthusiastically gets 5 stars from me! If anything changes, I’ll let you know!" - AC
3. Inessa Wellness Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 26+ Positive Reviews
- SUPERIOR ABSORPTION, JUST ONE A DAY, 2 MONTH SUPPLY – FAST ACTING, BIOAVAILABLE, NUTRIENT RICH womens and mens multivitamin delivers FULL SPECTRUM NUTRITION in the PRECISE FORM cells need to support more ENERGY, HAPPINESS, WELLNESS & TOTAL BODY HEALTH, without wasting money on individual vitamins for women and men.
- RICHEST NUTRIENT BASE – NATUROPATH & NUTRITIONIST FORMULATED multi vitamin pack contains 2000IU vitamin D3, 100mcg MK-7 Vitamin K2 (w/ absorption maximizing macular carotenoid lutein), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Riboflavin, Vitamin B3, Vitamin B5, Vitamin B6, Pyridoxal, Folate, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Iodine, Zinc, Selenium, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Boron, Inositol, Lutein, and CoQ10.
"Wow! So I bought these high quality multivitamins because of the great reviews from other buyers and I decided to try them. Boy am I glad I did. This was one of the best buys I've purchased when it comes to vitamins! I received my package yesterday and took them right away. Let me tell you..the reviews of this product were true! Within an hour I got a natural boost of energy and felt great all day. Perhaps it was because my body was lacking essential vitamins/minerals..but wow! I am on my 2nd day now and I feel great! I can tell that theses are good vitamins because I don't feel weighed down..if that makes sense. With sub-par otc vitamins I never felt like this and always felt weighed down. These make me feel "airy" or "lighter" if that makes sense. Almost like Im not being weighed down by fillers and unnecessary minerals. Anyways, these dont turn my stomach and although the pill size is a little larger than your average otc multivitamin, they slide right down your throat with ease and dont get stuck if you swallow wrong. They dont taste or smell bad either or leave a weird taste in your mouth like others. I am highly impressed and for once everything that this company claims is absolutely true statements!! This will be our new multivitamin in our home from now on! Highly recommended!" - 3willies
4. Abundant Earth Labs Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 88+ Positive Reviews
- 5 NUTRITIONAL SUPPLEMENTS IN 1 – Tired of taking an armful of nutritional supplements to stay healthy and fight depletion? Our all-in-one formula is perfect for you! We made you the highest quality Whole Food Multivitamins with over 30 Fruits, Vegetables, and Herbs and then we added everything else we know you need: Probiotics, Digestive Enzymes, Vegan Omega 3’s and Omega 6’s, Green Superfoods, plus more!
"I love these vitamins. I finally understand why one a day formulas are largely a waste of money. After buying these on Amazon I bought 6 bottles directly from company website at nearly 40% off. The difference in my digestion is remarkable. If taken on an empty stomach there is a mild stomachache that quickly passes, but taken with food no problems whatsoever. One weird thing is since I've been taking them, I have really vivid dreams all night long, which I never really had before. I'm sticking with Abundant Earth Labs. They truly have results you can feel " - A.J.
5. MegaFood Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 145+ Positive Reviews
- SUPPORTS OPTIMAL HEALTH AND WELL-BEING: Formulated specifically for the needs of men 55+ by award-winning integrative physician, Tieraona Low Dog M.D.
- FOR YOUR UNIQUE NEEDS: Supports an already healthy memory, cardiovascular and prostate function; Includes 1000 IU of vitamin D to help maintain bone health
- TAKE ANY TIME OF DAY: Take 2 tablets any time of day, even on an empty stomach; Contains methylated folate, vitamin B12 and an active form of B6; Iron, iodine and vitamin K free
"My licensed nutritionist recommended this brand two years ago. I'm 69 years old and continue to be in terrific health. Don't know if there is a connection, but MegaFood Multi has certainly not done me any harm." - A.
6. MaryRuth Organics Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 2,015+ Positive Reviews
- ENERGY BOOSTING - A full complete spectrum liquid multivitamin that is 100% Vegan and includes Zinc, Vitamin C, Vitamin D and other essential vitamins and minerals.
- ENERGY | HAIR | SKIN | NAILS - Liquid Vitamin Multivitamin to support energy, hair, nails, and skin. Celiac Friendly, Paleo Friendly, Keto Friendly & Bariatric Friendly. Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy Free, Gluten Free, Wheat Free, Nut Free, Soy Free, NO Nightshades, NO Tomato. Vitamin B12 is the preferred Methylcobalamin.
- EASY ABSORPTION Liquid Vitamins -NO MORE HARD TO SWALLOW PILLS - Made with ORGANIC INGREDIENTS. Essential Daily Vitamins, Minerals, Antioxidants, ConcenTrace Minerals, Amino Acids, & 100% daily needed dosage of VEGAN Vitamin D3. Zero Sugar!
"OK everyone...LISTEN UP! Are you tired all the time? Addicted to facebook? Constipated? Does your dog avoid you? Your husband? Can't get the energy up to cook anything because of brain fog? Does your roof need fixing and is your laundry piled to the ceiling? Can't get dishes done for days at a time? Do you feel hungry all the time, yet somehow under nourished? Well that was me. I know, I know, I'm probably a special needs case, and you all are brimming with vim and vigor. But, on the off chance that someone out there can relate to any of this, then let me tell you how MaryRuth Organics vitamins AND minerals have probably saved my life. I have suffered with chronic insomnia for over 30 years, and now I'm sleeping all through the night. That right there makes the products worth their weight in gold. My appetite was all over the map, yet I lacked the energy to even prepare a single meal for the last 3 years. That's leveling out, WAHOO! Each day I feel a little better a little more energetic and my laundry is all caught up. No more constipation, and my husband notices that I'm in a better mood. I feel nourished and tell everyone who will listen about this product. My roof was ok, so that's not an issue, and we don't have a dog, but, if we did I'm sure I could walk him/her now. What I'm most excited about is that this stuff really works! I can't say it will save your marriage or get your kids to toss out their cell phones and dance in the kitchen while helping you with dishes, but, they'll sure be in a better mood. We are a seriously malnourished world. Full, some of us, yes, but malnourished. Simply drinking these vitamins in a glass of water in the a.m. and slugging a nice, yummy gulp of coconut minerals before bed makes my body bow down and say, "thank you, thank you, thank you...now I can get better", which is not something my body was saying before, I assure you. And for the price? Oh don't even get me started there. This stuff should be sold to the rich and famous for 5 times the cost. .BECAUSE IT WORKS, AND THEY CAN AFFORD THAT HIGH PRICED GARBAGE THAT DOESN'T WORK.Now, like I said, it's probably just me, but I'm right a good portion of the time when it comes to whether or not something makes me feel good, and this stuff does and more. If for no other reason than it will probably do the same for you, you should happily and quickly whip out your wallet, order this for EVERYONE on your Christmas list even for your grouchy neighbor, no, especially for your grouchy neighbor, not only because it is transforming to the cells in our bodies and makes us feel happier than we have in years, but also, and this is important, too, the brochure that comes with it is so darned cute and chocked full of support information. That's what caught my eye...the cute brochure, but then my computer must have an algorithm that says, "this human likes cute labels and brochures...make them pop up as much as possible." How grateful I am that MaryRuthOrganics logo and add popped up all on its own. Surely Amazon must let customers review more than once, so in hopes of that, I will respond at a later date with more good news. But, if this is my one and only chance to sing the praises of this fantastic product, then pop over to their web site. I went on and on over there too, just in case there remains a shred of doubt about whether or not you should buy this. Do it...do IT...DO IT!!! Your brain fog will clear up or at least I hope it will. Mine has." - Carolyn
7. New Chapter Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 605+ Positive Reviews
- EASIER TO DIGEST: Women’s 40+ multivitamin fermented with Whole Foods & Probiotics for better absorption, so your body can recognize it as food
- ONE A DAY: Can be taken any time of day—Fermented multivitamins are easier to digest than isolated vitamins, and gentle even on an empty stomach. No nausea.
- MULTIVITAMIN FOR WOMEN 40+: Expertly formulated for your needs including energy, stress, hormone, immune, and bone support
- SUPERFOODS: Clean, whole-food fermented multivitamin delivers Superfoods like Ginger, organic Turmeric & Fenugreek
"I have been taking New Chapter daily multi-vitamins since they were recommended to me 2 years ago in an herbal store . At the time, I was looking for something that might make going through menopause easier, and I wasn't interested in hormone therapy/replacements. I had been experiencing all the typical menopausal symptoms: mood swings, hot flashes, weight gain, and even vertigo (although I can't say for certain that it was a symptom of menopause). All that being said, these vitamins are the real deal! Not to be dramatic...but they changed my life! As soon as I started taking them, all my symptoms lessened and over time have disappeared...even the vertigo! These vitamins have contributed to my enhanced energy level, mood, motivation, clear skin, fuller hair, and all-around great health. I have even lost 20 pounds and have been able to keep it off! They are plant-based and can be taken with or without food - unlike some other supplements out there. I have never had an upset stomach or side-effects of any kind from these vitamins. They truly are amazing, and I fully intend to keep taking them as long they're available! Thank you Amazon!! ." - LP.
8. Pure Synergy Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 87+ Positive Reviews
- All-in-one multivitamin with herbal support for men of all ages with wide-ranging needs
- Vitamins and minerals made with organic vegetables and fruits with valuable cofactors. Includes Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2, Full Spectrum Vitamins A & E, and so much more!
- 25+ concentrated, SuperPure herbal extracts & concentrates for energy, brain health, digestion, immunity and heart health
- Activated with enzymes and probiotics for enhanced bioavailability
- Made with Certified Organic Ingredients; SuperPure Extract Processing (zero tolerance for chemical solvents and additives); Non-GMO, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free
"I'm frankly surprised that products from The Synergy Company are not as popular on Amazon among health-minded people, because the quality of their products is unparalleled. If you do a little research into this company, you'll find out it was started by Mitchell May. His story is one of personal healing, and I get the sense he wants to share all he has learned with others through the products he puts out. You can argue that the price point for products like this Multivitamin is too high, but I realize that the price is higher because that's how much it costs to make a such a high quality product. The organic raw ingredients and the formulation process simply cost more to make because you're getting the highest caliber product! After visiting their website (which you should check out) and watching a video interview with the founder Mitchell May, I trust that The Synergy Company has tremendous integrity. Their products may cost a little more, but in the long run it's worth it because you need to take less and your health will benefit more. Enough said– try any of their products and I doubt you'll be disappointed!" - Daniel
9. MaryRuth Organics Kids Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 316+ Positive Reviews
- PROTECT YOUR CHILD’S IMMUNE SYSTEM - Help your little one beat common nutrient deficiencies with these tasty, sugar-free gummies! MaryRuth’s Multivitamin Gummies for Kids are a delicious, easy way to protect your children's natural immune defenses with a nutritious fruit gummy they will love. Kids may benefit from all of the healthy nutrients while enjoying a great-tasting fruit chew!
- SUPERIOR METHYLFOLATE - These strawberry, papaya & super punch gummies are formulated with the superior methylated form of Vitamin B9 (known as methylfolate) to give your child the vitamin boost they may need. MaryRuth’s vitamin gummies for kids are a flavorful way to help fill a range of nutrient gaps & may offer a number of health benefits.
- ENRICHED WITH ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS - MaryRuth's Multivitamin Gummies for Kids contain powerhouse ingredients that may help support their growing immune system. Vitamin A promotes normal growth & development & Vitamin C aids in the development of healthy muscles, connective tissue & skin, while fighting off infections. Vitamin D3 works to help build bones & teeth, assisting the body in mineral absorption, while Vitamin E strengthens the immune system.
"Mary Ruth's Multivitamins for Kids is an excellent alternative to the sugar filled, artificial ingredient supplements found on most shelves.
The organic and all natural ingredients are a plus while you still obtain the necessary daily vitamins in an inviting and enjoyable taste. My kids (7 and 8) both love the taste of these sugar free vitamins. They enjoy the flavors (strawberry, papaya and super punch) especially the papaya.
I would highly recommend these multivitamins for your growing kids!" - Wendy P.
10. Dr Diane Amore Multivitamin Supplement
Features & Benefits
- Over 210+ Positive Reviews
- MULTIVITAMIN FOR WOMEN: Expertly formulated for your needs including Stress, Energy, Immune, and Bone Support. Supports Heart, Brain & Eye Health.Vitamin C from Acerola Cherry (not Synthetic Ascorbic Acid), Vegan D3 from Lichen, B12 as Methylcobalamin, Active B6, Folate (not Folic Acid), B Complex Fermented in Probiotics, K2 MK-7 ★ Minerals: Plant-Based Calcium, Magnesium, Iron, Selenium, Zinc & Potassium
- PREMIUM FORMULA: Premium Formula with Natural Vitamins A, B, C, D, E, K,Organic Fruit & Vegetable Blends -Wholefood Antioxidants: Turmeric/Curcumin, Ginger , Ginkgo Biloba, Grapeseed, Resveratrol, Green Tea, Ceylon Cinnamon, Lycopene, Lutein, Rutin, Astaxanthin & CoQ10
- WHOLE FOOD: Wholefood Antioxidants: Turmeric/Curcumin, Ginger , Ginkgo Biloba, Grapeseed, Resveratrol, Green Tea, Ceylon Cinnamon, Lycopene, Lutein, Rutin, Astaxanthin & CoQ10 - Herbs, Digestive Enzymes, High Potency Ingredients & Raw Nutrients.
"There was no taste and easy to swallow I liked the ingredients would like not to take three at once" - Carolyn Trapp