This list is a compilation of our personal favorites, reader recommendations, and top sellers from the Facentials store to make a list for the Top 10 Seborrheic Dermatitis Products reviewed in 2021.
Today there are hundreds of Seborrheic Dermatitis Products to choose from. And we know how there are different factors people judge a product on.
So, after researching dozens and dozens of them, we were able to break them down to our Top 10 Seborrheic Dermatitis Products in 2021.
Read through this whole list and consider getting all 10!
*Note*: The content below is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition.
- 🥇Top 10 Seborrheic Dermatitis Products in 2021
- 1. Puriya Tea Tree Oil Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 2. ProBliva Anti-Fungal Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 3. Puriya Skin Moisturizer for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 4. Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 5. Ellieve Organics Antifungal Cream for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 6. Coop Home Goods Dust Mite Resistant Pillow for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 7. pHat 5.5 Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 8. Fungus Clean Pro Probiotic Supplement for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 9. MaryRuth Organics Probiotic for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- 10. Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Additive for Seborrheic Dermatitis
- Get Your PDF on Charcoal Detox
🥇Top 10 Seborrheic Dermatitis Products in 2021
Puriya Tea Tree Oil Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
ProBliva Anti-Fungal Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Puriya Skin Moisturizer for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Ellieve Organics Antifungal Cream for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Coop Home Goods Dust Mite Resistant Pillow for Seborrheic Dermatitis
pHat 5.5 Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Fungus Clean Pro Probiotic Supplement for Seborrheic Dermatitis
MaryRuth Organics Probiotic for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Additive for Seborrheic Dermatitis
1. Puriya Tea Tree Oil Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 765+ Positive Reviews
- CLARIFY YOUR DRY SCALP - The best proprietary herbal blend of Tea Tree Oil, Arnica, Sage and Rosemary effectively helps to hydrate your dry scalp. An improvement is noticeable after only a few applications.
- DEEPLY HYDRATES SCALP AND HAIR - This shampoo hydrates even the driest scalp and most brittle, damaged hair. Hydrate your hair and lock in moisture while rejuvenating your scalp.
- COMPLETELY AND GENTLY REMOVES RESIDUE & BUILD-UP - Puriy’s Scalp Clarifying Shampoo (formerly named Scalp Therapy Shampoo) gently and completely removes build-up from hair. Your hair will have the shine and luster you have always dreamed of. After one wash, your hair will feel silky and easy to brush or comb without feeling oily.
"I am only 3 washes in so far but this product has definitely helped relieve the itchiness and discomfort of my sebborheic dermatitis. Been struggling with oily dandruff for a few years now with this past year being my most constant and worse year yet. I am still having flaking but I am hoping with more washes over time that will start to fade - I like to imagine that the remained flaking is the product working to loosen the buildup of all the excess sebum on my scalp which has been due to dermatitis.
So far this shampoo has relieved the itchiness/discomfort and has given my hair a soft voluminous texture. Very light herbal clean scent. Been washing 2-3 times a week." - Gabriele V
2. ProBliva Anti-Fungal Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 321+ Positive Reviews
- REDUCES ITCHING & IRRITATION: This fungus shampoo tackles the bacteria that causes fungus and ringworm which make your scalp itchy, flaky and irritated. It reduces the inflammation and soothes damaged scalp due to its special, natural ingredients.
- GENTLE INGREDIENTS: Our fungus shampoo contains powerful ingredients to help combat your hair and scalp fungus. Emu Oil is a tough emulsifier which will help boost healthy scalp and hair. While Coconut Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Grape Seed Extract are known for their anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
- REPAIRS & PROTECTS: Not only does it fight fungus, bacteria, and ringworm, but it helps restore your scalp and heal it from any damage that has been caused by this fungus.
"I hardly ever write reviews but I felt compelled to write this one. I have been suffering with scalp issues my whole teenage/adult life. For the past year and a half, I’ve had a horrible problem with scaling and flaking that covered my entire scalp and ears. I have been going to a dermatologist and buying outrageous prescriptions for what they said was seborrheic dermatitis. Nothing that they gave me worked. My mom told me to try a fungal shampoo to see if it would help. I did some research and read reviews on this product and decided to give it a try. The smell is great and my hair has been super soft since using it. I started using it four days ago and on day two I noticed a big difference. The scaling has decreased, itching has stopped and sores have been going away. I wish I would’ve found this shampoo a long time ago." - Sarah
3. Puriya Skin Moisturizer for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 4,581+ Positive Reviews
- COMFORTABLE - LIFE ATTACKING YOUR SKIN? Use this cream to strengthen skin’s natural barrier against irritants and nature’s harsh elements, making it easier to live your life beautifully, without worrying about “the unpredictable” roughing up your skin.
- NON-IRRITATING & POWERFUL with NO GREASY FEEL - Each botanical, vitamin and essential oil are purposefully chosen to promote restored smooth texture and GLOWING SKIN.
- MAGNIFIED RESULTS - BY SYNERGISTICALLY combing Amaranth, known for its concentration of skin rejuvenating lipids, squalene, linoleic acid & RARE lysine amino acid content - with 12 skin nourishing ingredients, amaranth oil restorative properties MAGNIFY, delivering even greater results than using any one natural powerhouse alone.
"My wife bought this and suffers from seborrheic dermatitis/eczema. She would suffer from a number of flare ups, typically every two to three months on her scalp and face, including pumps that look like acne along her scalp line and entire forehead, flaky skin on her face, and itchy skin and scalp. She thought it was her hormones since she recently turned 40. So she did a little research and read a lot of online message boards. She has tried Eucerin Redness Relief, Selsun Blue Medicated Maximum Strength, Neutrogena T/Sal Shampoo, Pantothenic Acid, Jojoba Oil, Wild Yam Progesterone Cream and none would help or minimize the symptoms. Puriya Mother of All Creams and Puriya Natural Dandruff Shampoo has alleviated ALL of the symptoms. It's been only three days and she no long has the bumps or acne on her forehead. Her skin is now all smooth and no more flaking! She is in love with these products and would highly recommend people not waste their money on experimenting with other things." - Mr. Quality and Value
4. Nizoral A-D Anti-Dandruff Shampoo for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 128+ Positive Reviews
- CLINICALLY PROVEN: Dandruff stays off your head & shoulders with this dandruff treatment shampoo that helps relieve itchy & flaky scalps. When using your regular shampoo and conditioner use twice a week between washes. Works on all hair types & gray hair.
- KETOCONAZOLE: This dandruff relief shampoo is made with ketoconazole 1%, an effective ingredient that binds to your hair's natural protein to kill dandruff. Your scalp remains flake-free with the shampoo's thick lather & leaves hair manageable & shiny.
- ITCHY SCALP: Dandruff is caused when scalp-cells regenerate at an accelerated rate faster than scalps can handle. With hormones, diet, stress & genes, dandruff can be fought with the clinically proven anti-dandruff shampoo Nizoral, with ketoconazole 1%.
"This product has solved my issues with dandruff. When I use it I have no issues at all. When I use it with my conditioner my hair feels great and I get plenty of comments from family and friends about how great my hair looks, and I'm a guy. I highly recommend this product if you have any issues with dandruff or if you're just looking for a good quality shampoo product. This is it." - Josh
5. Ellieve Organics Antifungal Cream for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 160+ Positive Reviews
- PROVEN RESULTS - Our Intensive Antifungal Cream is filled with organic ingredients to help you solve your problem with the help of nature! Such ingredients as Aloe Vera, Arnica, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Licorice Extract, and Turmeric will help you SOLVE THE PROBLEM IN 7 DAYS!
- SAFE AND EASY USE - Since our formula is natural you don't need to worry about any kind of side-effects or harmful consequences - it's 100% safe! We've put our love and care to create a secure remedy to guard your well-being. Easy to use! Just apply to clean, dry skin and massage lightly into the affected area.
- MADE IN THE USA - Using only best quality ingredients we offer you supreme quality cream. Each jar is proudly made in the US according to the strict American Manufacturing Law and Third-Party tested to heal your fungus once and for all! Add to cart and try it now!
"Great product, arrives quickly. It came the next day after I it ordered it. I had a little rash on my chest. After the cream came my rash is now gone. The cream is light and not icky our sticky. I was afraid it would she bag but it doesn't." - Tori C.
6. Coop Home Goods Dust Mite Resistant Pillow for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 12,460+ Positive Reviews
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE, YOU ARE IN CONTROL - Our unique adjustable design allows you to access the memory foam fill, which you can add or remove to suit your size, shape, and sleep position. Sleep comfortably and aligned at last.
- LUXURY FABRICS FOR A LUXURY EXPERIENCE - The case is made with Lulltra fabric, a blend of bamboo-derived viscose rayon and polyester that provides breathability and softness. Hypoallergenic & dust mite resistant, you can finally wake up refreshed.
- SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR LOVED ONES - Made in the USA. Our pillows undergo strict, third-party lab testing and are CertiPUR-US and GREENGUARD Gold certified to ensure safety and quality. No toxic chemicals here!
"Our new king size bed needed bigger pillows and after much research, I decided to try these pillows. I have been sleeping on a down pillow for many years and was a little nervous. Both my husband and I love these! And, I might add that we have very different taste in pillows (he never liked down pillows and didn't use them). They do have a slight smell to them that needs to work it's way out. I have allergies and am sensitive to smells and I am fine with these. I love that we have been able to adjust to our liking by removing or adding foam." - Lisa
7. pHat 5.5 Shampoo and Conditioner Set for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 129+ Positive Reviews
- BEST SEBORRHEIC DERMATITIS and SEBORRHEIC KERATOSIS SCALP RELIEF – Organic and natural ingredients gentle enough to prevent adverse reaction and but effective enough to deliver powerful results.
- pH BALANCED - By maintaining your natural pH balance, you are helping restore your natural hair and scalps moisture and oil levels.
- GENTLE HAIR AND SKIN CLEANSER. Gently and thoroughly cleanse your skin without the harmful chemicals.
"I didn’t realize I had seborrheic dermatitis until I viewed video on YouTube. I was too embarrassed to go to a dermatologist. I discovered the shampoo and conditioner and decided to give it a try become over the years I’ve tried at least 100 different products and nothing ever worked. I would use the prod tans then my scalp would look healthy and clean and then within 3-4 days the dry scalp and build up was back. My scalp would be white and flacky as If I never washed my hair. I would itch and it would bleed, the flacks were huge and it could scratch my scalp with a comb and the flacks would literally cover my bathroom sick. It was terrible. Fast forward, I tried this product and was doubtful but hopeful. I was with the shampoo, massages into my scalp and rinsed out after 3 minutes. Then I washed with the conditioner and rinsed after 3 minutes. The smell of both products is pleasant. The conditioner makes my hair soft and less strinkage. My scalp was clean and felt good same as with other products. Day 2, clean scalp. Day 3 clean scalp. I have never washed my hair every day. Usually once a week. After day 4-5 there was a little dryness but no way near how it was in the past. I washed the after 6 days using the same routine with same results. Clean hair and scalp. My hair does not get to the severity as it was in the past. I tried a test and didn’t wash my hair for almost 10 days and I had the same results. I had insignificant flacking but previously it would have been covered with dry flacks and the itchy would have been unbearable. So one very dry section and not my entir scalp is good from my point of you. I absolutely love this product and will not use any other products on my hair. I know longer use hair spray, oils, hair grease, etc. The only other item I’d use on occasion is the hand/body cream. My hairline took the brunt of this, so I used it to put on my hair and I don’t have that issue anymore. My hair is healthier and is growing. My con was that the bottles were so small, but since I use it I realize that a little goes a long way. You don’t have to use a little and it penetrates through the hair well with just a quarter size amount. Of course if you have longer hair you would need more. So for me it’s no longer a con. My second comment was the price, but since it works amazingly and last longs long, I’m good with the price. It come as a set and I purchased two more so I wouldn’t run out. I am thrilled with this priced and it solved my problem with seborrheic dermatitis" - AC
8. Fungus Clean Pro Probiotic Supplement for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 39+ Positive Reviews
- Fungus Clean Pro Probiotic Fungus Inhibitor works from the inside of your body out in order to push out fungus with natural probiotic support.
- This fungi treatment works with a special proprietary anti fungal probiotic blend! Be consistent in taking this product.
"Thank you for putting out this product..... I know that it will take some time to get the full effect of this powerful fungal fighter, but i'm in this for the long hall. I would like to add, I feel that this product should be taken with turmeric plus. Looking for fantastic results........" - nacho
9. MaryRuth Organics Probiotic for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 75+ Positive Reviews
- REPOPULATE YOUR GUT BIOME - Once bad yeast overgrowth is handled, your digestive tract requires a healthy makeover. We include 100 million CFU (colony forming units) of Bacillus coagulans to support better digestion, clarity of mind and immune function.
- EASY EFFICIENT ABSORPTION - Our easy to take candida quick cleanse enzyme pills result in faster, more efficient results. Safe & effective for men and women. Each bottle contains 60 pills, with a serving size of 1 capsule, and will last 1-2 months.
"I just took my last 2 pills from this bottle so I decided I ought to write a review! I recently made a radical change in my diet and one of my recommendations was to take a probiotic to assist with digestion. I chose this one because I recently had to take antibiotics for an ear infection, and I've had major candida issues after antibiotics in the past. I'm happy to report that not only did I have zero candida related issues this month, but also that my digestion has been really good despite my major food changes! I took these every morning (and some evenings) on an empty stomach with water as directed. They didn't leave any funny aftertaste or cause burping or anything. For now I'm going to see how my body does on its own now that I finished my bottle, but I wouldn't hesitate to buy these again after antibiotics or if I feel the need for a probiotic." - Sara
10. Lysol Laundry Sanitizer Additive for Seborrheic Dermatitis
Features & Benefits
- Over 1,264+ Positive Reviews
- Kills 99.9% of bacteria like Staphylococcus Aureus & Klebsiella pneumoniae, simply add to rinse cycle
- Contains 0% bleach, works even in cold water
- Gentle on most fabrics including whites & colors
- Works in all standard & HE machines
- Suitable for children's clothes, gym clothes, underwear, towels, bedding & delicates
"We have all had a load of laundry that looked clean, but the small told us otherwise, right? Most of the time, that funky odor is from germs left in your linens and /or clothes. I'm a retired OR nurse, so I'm a bit of a clean freak. I light knowing that my laundry not only looks clean, but IS clean. And it's not clean if its riddled with microbes. I use this in almost every load, and find that it works equally well on all types of fabric. It has not damaged any fabric, not even my delicates. I'm especially careful to use in my grandson's laundry, as he wrestles, lifts weights, plays football on high school level. Locker rooms and wrestling mats are breeding grounds for microbes. Since using this product, he has had no viral or fungal skin infections ( a frequent problem for athletes ). Highly recommend!" - Deborah E. Ray